John has encouraged me to go to the School of Art Fashion in Huntsville, Alabama in July. There are two hurdles to overcome. One, was there a hotel room, and two, is there room in the Bernina School. I've made the hotel reservations and am now anxiously awaiting a call back from the Martha Pullen Company with the answer to question number two. If this doesn't work out, I'll go in February.