Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm afraid of my machine...

Yes, I have to admit it, I'm afraid of my sewing machine. I've been sewing for 50 years and almost 2 years ago I bought a brand new Bernina 830. The thing is huge and scary. I haven't sewn on it much because I am truly afraid of doing something wrong.

So it's December of 2010 and I decide to enroll in a school all about the 830 in Huntsville, Alabama. It's a Martha Pullen Licensing School. It's to be held in October 2011. I call and the Licensing lady is out for the holidays. She'll be back 4 January 2011. OK... I'll sign up then. Today, the 4th of January 2011, I call. The class is full. I'm on the waitlist. She thinks I have a good chance of making it to the school... but a sewing machine class in October is already full in January? Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment