Thursday, December 9, 2010

I have to learn there's only so much space!

Cleaning up the pantry today. It's not so much that I have things to throw away, although Stephanie and Lizzie would disagree with that, but that I can't find anything. I've just pulled out all my King Arthur Flour mixes and I have too many. I look at the different kinds of flours and grains and I have too many. John loves nuts and chips and he has way too many. I love spices and herbs and I have way too many. There is only so much room in my medium size pantry and I need to learn that.

Now, I just have to put everything back in...

2 comments:

  1. Picture of all the hard work? I am hoping that next time I visit the mustard that has expired will have been thrown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. I don't have a pantry - just some shelves lining my basement stairs, and I have so much crammed in there that things keep jumping off! You'll just have to get baking! :-)
    -Allison@KingArthurFlour

    ReplyDelete